A few years ago I was toying with fabrics and quilting. I made a few things as practice and then decided I wanted a cover for my sewing machine. I got a charm pack and measured my machine. Its a Brother. Nothing special but She is special to me. She works hard, sometimes fusses and doesn’t want to cooperate, but all in all, she does good work. So I laid my stuff out, and started sewing. I used some left over fabric from my office chair re-upholstery. This was my very first quilting experiment, and I think it turned out really well. It was done as practice. It still looks good today.
This one is after I had all the squares sewn together.
These are all pictures that I took of it today.
I folded the bottom over and sewed that together. Excuse all the wrinkles. It was folded up for a few days while I did some sewing.